[Lazarus] fppkg front end

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sat May 14 12:34:21 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 12:15 +0200, Darius Blaszyk wrote:
> I finally finished the Lazarus version of fppkg. Please review and test. In the zip file you will find a modified version of fppkg, I have created a separate patch for these changes (19348) . Once committed I will cleanup this patch again and it could go for commit if approved of course.

Seems like your package depends on lnet. But lnet is not bundled with
fpc or Lazarus, it has to be installed separately. (The lnet code in fpc
is more an ugly hack, you can not depend on it)

But you're lucky, since lnet is installable through fppkg. Maybe we can
add this package itself to the fppkg repository, so it installs lnet
automatically.

Downside is that in that case it is not possible to make it work
'out-of-the-box' in lazarus. People always have to configure and install
this graphical front-end from the command line.

Or lnet, or an lnet-light with different unit-names has to be added to a
default Lazarus-installation.

Joost