[Lazarus] HTTP client/server components committed.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:42:34 CEST 2011

On 17/05/2011 10:34, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:
> buggy, it didn't react unless you moved the mouse in the app, both in
> Windows and Linux if I recall corretly.

I remember it being Windows only - but that's not important.

> While TTimer has been fixed almost immediatly by Graeme after I reported it,
> the above shows that it is tightly intertwined with the GUI.

Correct. While that design may not be ideal (please mention new designs
if they exist), it is perfectly acceptable in fpGUI because after all,
fpGUI is a 'gui toolkit' for 'gui applications'. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/