[Lazarus] HTTP client/server components committed.

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue May 17 16:22:58 CEST 2011

On 5/17/2011 10:08 AM, Andrew Brunner wrote:
> One thing I'd like to raise is SSL/TSL.  For apps development via FPC
> as an industrial viable option, FPC needs SSL/TLS support.  Even if
> you use openSSL- it still needs to be included.

I would also very much like to see that as well.  It's become apparent to me
that web app UI's are perfectly suited to task-based, worker-bee applications of
most stripes.  Having an embedded server with SSL/TSL means easy installation
without the need to dick around with apache/iis and still have one point of
upgrade/maintenance, etc.

Neat stuff.

--
Warm Regards,