[Lazarus] TIBConnection + LCLNoGui + FreeBSD

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu May 19 13:56:37 CEST 2011

On 05/19/2011 01:46 PM, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> No, my real program is a CGI app wich uses TAChart, wich doesn't link
> without interfaces unit.
AFAIK, with Lazarus there is no way to do a CGI that is a decent
"Application" providing real event driven programming. If same is
somehow implicitly used within TAChart (what I cant comment), I suppose
you are lost here.

You can do a normal Lazarus Application and have it run as a service
(Windows) or daemon (Linux), and have your web-server (e.g. Apache)
communicate with it via TCP/IP. Look up "FCGI" or "FastCGI" for this.

-Michael