[Lazarus] MAC OS X 10.6 debugging troubles

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri May 20 15:46:43 CEST 2011

On 20/05/2011 14:21, Roland Turcan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Will it help me to install XCode 4 instead of already installed 3.12?
> Did somebody try to exchange it?
>
> I want to get rid of troubles with debugger what makes development
> harder on 10.6.

Please see http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_Debugger_Tips

You need to specify, your exact CPU, all the versions (Lazarus, FPC).
Please check the setting described (mac section and bug section)

Note that Lazarus fixes, and trunk contain important improvements for
the Mac (if 64 bit), try using at least fixes from snapshot page.
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/

---
If nothing helps, please attach logs as specified on the wiki page