[Lazarus] TIBConnection + LCLNoGui + FreeBSD

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:16:25 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 23:53, Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:

> Now as said somehow implicitly within TAChart (what I cant comment on, as I
> don't know it),event driven programming or an external GUI framework might
> be used. This seems likely, as otherwise it would not request for the
> "interface" unit.

TAChart mainly needs "Graphics" unit for things like TPen, TBrush and TFont.
Unfortunately, using Graphics brings in the whole LCL.
I still have plans to hack around that problem --
just did not have time to work on TAChart lately.
Maybe in a month or two, after the end of summer exams at the university.

--
Alexander S. Klenin