[Lazarus] Lazarus manager - Linux

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:26:26 CEST 2011

2011/5/24 silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com>:
> How do you configure the script to install FPC-2.5.1?
>
>> Regards,
>> Kjow

I tried with 2.5.1 + 0.9.31 long time ago, so I don't really know if
there are problems actually, but if you open the script with an editor
you can find all you need. E.g.:

>From row #16:
/-----------------------/
#swap --> swap # of the two rows below to choose between FPC 2.4.2 and
2.5.1 and go to line 53 <--
FPCVER="2.4.2"
#FPCVER="2.5.1"
/-----------------------/

should became:

/-----------------------/
#swap --> swap # of the two rows below to choose between FPC 2.4.2 and
2.5.1 and go to line 53 <--
#FPCVER="2.4.2"
FPCVER="2.5.1"
/-----------------------/

Then goto row #53 and then:

/-----------------------/
#swap --> swap REM of the two rows below to choose between FPC 2.4.2
and 2.5.1 and go to line 71 <--
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/tags/release_2_4_2 fpc
#svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk fpc

#swap --> swap REM of the two rows below to choose between FPC 2.4.2
and 2.5.1 and go to line 71 <--
#svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/tags/release_2_4_2 fpc
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk fpc

Then goto row 71, etc...