[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:04:24 CEST 2011

On 31/05/2011 09:43, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:
> The main argument contra - as I recall it - was that PDFs can be illegally
> copied, and this was used to wipe away all the possible advantages.

True, I guess. I much prefer PDF (because they keep the original
formatting), but I guess an alternative could be EPUB books with the
dreaded DRM enabled.

If somebody is stupid enough to give away what they purchased with their
hard earner money, I guess they are the fools. This still doesn't
improve the concern of the editor/publisher I guess. :-(

I can say that [where possible], I re-purchased all my printed books in
ebook format. And now that I have them in ebook format, and noticed how
convenient it is, I don't know if I will ever purchase a printed book
again. Though I will miss sitting Sunday afternoons in Borders or
Waterstones, sipping a coffee while paging through my next purchase. :)

> But I do not exclude that it will still happen.

I'll be crossing my fingers then. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/