[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:12:28 CEST 2011

On 31/05/2011 09:50, ik wrote:

> Unlike industrial scanners that can be used to scan the book into PDF
> and distributed illegally ?

Very true, and one doesn't even need industrial scanners any more...
just a home made automatic-paging device, a digital camera and some
open-source software. I actually considered the latter for some of my
books I couldn't find legit PDF purchase options for. Google revealed
some very interesting DIY "book-to-PDF" designs.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/