[Lazarus] GTK 2.24.7 causes A/V with toolbar/toolbutton

Torsten Bonde Christiansen tc at epidata.dk
Wed Nov 2 14:29:22 CET 2011

Dear List

It seem that Lazarus has a problem with the latest Gtk2 library (2.24.7)
which is used in a recently updated Arch linux. I have
tried to downgrade to 2.24.6 and the problem is gone - so this could
also be something with Gtk.

The problem seem to be when using a toolbar and is somehow related to
gtk styles (I did a quick debugging and found that the
style being release is "lgsToolButton").

Am I the only one having this problem, ie. is it my Gtk-lib that's
making a mess or is this a common problem to Gtk 2.24.7?

Kind regard,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen

ps. see picture below for a stacktrace of where the problem is.