[Lazarus] Can't find unit LCLProc

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Sat Nov 5 06:22:53 CET 2011

I have a unit (sarala_text.pas) which is part of a package (sarala_tools) that
uses the LCLProc unit.

My package file lists LCLBase as a requirement

I am able to compile the package from the package viewer

I can ctrl+click on the unit name LCLProc and it takes me there

I can ctrl+click on procedures defined in LCLProc and it takes me there

But when I try to compile my project which uses lists sarala_tools (and LCLBase)
as requirements, then Lazarus says it can't find unit LCLProc. Why? >sob<

I recompiled fpc, with make clean all

Then I recompiled lazarus, with make clean all

Still nothing. What do I have to do? Why is this so bloody difficult? I've spent
2 hours and I'm completely stuck, cannot proceed with work.

Thanks for your guidance

~David.