[Lazarus] Build release of project include packages

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:53:01 CET 2011

Hi,

When i build my packages to add it to Lazarus IDE i built it with debug
info and low optimization for debug propose, this options in package
options.

But when i want to make release i like to build my project with packages
with high level optimization, i can make it for my project, but is that
true with packages used by that project without change the options on that
packages?.

In another word when i build my project with "lazbuild" with depended
packages is that mean the project options (include optimize options) will
applied to packages too.

I am using last reversion of Lazarus, FPC 2.4.4.

Thanks in advance

Zaher Dirkey