[Lazarus] Support for dotted unit name

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:14:33 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Well, so what's the role of "Delphi" at all? What remains is an IDE and a
> compiler, with various GUI extensions.

Lazarus is already usable with 3rd party libraries, like KOL-CE works.
It also has non-GUI extensions, like fcl-web. That does not change the
fact that the LCL is a core part of Lazarus.

About FireMonkey, I think that people that want to use it with Lazarus
should ask Embaracadero. Maybe they would add that if there are
customers.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho