[Lazarus] Support for dotted unit name

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Nov 4 22:52:12 CET 2011

> From the CodeRage 6 videos all I could see is that they now
differentiate between VCL (eg: vcl.forms.pas) and FireMonkey (eg:
fm.forms.pas) units.

Too bad... now they will face problems when refactoring the framework,
possibly causing users to create ifdefs in uses clause. I don't really know
the compatibility between VCL and FireMonkey, but if many widgets have the
same properties and methods, include file hack (as used in FPC for using
include files from different directories depending on target platform)
should be used instead.