[Lazarus] Support for dotted unit name

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Sat Nov 5 14:55:33 CET 2011

05.11.11 21:34, dmitry boyarintsev пишет:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if for the sake of backward compatibility people will
> start to ask (Embarcadero) to map dotted names to a single name (i.e.
> Rtl.SysUtils ->  sysutils).

It is available today if you use "unit scope names" option in IDE or
using a compiler switch. Moreover this options is set by default to
"Winapi;System.Win;Data.Win;Datasnap.Win;Web.Win;Soap.Win;Xml.Win;Bde;System;Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap;Vcl;Vcl.Imaging;Vcl.Touch;Vcl.Samples;Vcl.Shell"
- so old uses strings will work.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.