[Lazarus] Build project now rebuilds everithing

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:08:38 CET 2011

It still seems to rebuild packages, especially if I don't save changes
and choose Build (it is supposed to save changes before build). For
example create a new project, don't save and build - it rebuilds FCL,
lazutils, LCL.

However, weird thing. If I choose Build from menu then it doesn't seem
to rebuild FCL, LCL, but if I start Build from a hotkey then it does.

Or is it an issue due to some recent changes in hotkeys? But I suppose
the command run from menu and hotkey should be the same.

rev 33359

--
cobines