[Lazarus] "Sort files alphabitically" is case-sensitive :-(

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:20:47 CET 2011

On 14/11/2011, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at ...> wrote:

> Design.
> It sorts file names, so case sensitive under Linux and case
> insensitive under Windows and OS X.

Would you mind if I supply a patch to make case sensitivity optional?
Nautilus has such an option too. So do other Linux file managers. If
not, no problems,  I'll add it to my list of home-grown patches I
apply to each checkout.

PS:
OS X is not always case insensitive, you can format a filesystem with
case sensitivity enabled too. Just thought I would mention this.