[Lazarus] "Sort files alphabitically" is case-sensitive :-(

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:28:02 CET 2011

On 14/11/2011, Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at ....> wrote:

> Consequently project file sorting should be case insensitive, unique
> across platforms.

+1
But if we can't do that (which seems to be the case), then at least I
want to add an option no enable case-insensitive sorting. Normally my
units are all lower-case, but I have some legacy units which came from
some old Delphi projects which use uppercase letters - thus causing
the crappy sorting in my project.

Anyway, adding the option should be easy - so my problem should be
sorted in no time (excuse the pun). :-)

  - Graeme -