[Lazarus] "Sort files alphabitically" is case-sensitive :-(

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:43:11 CET 2011

On 15/11/2011, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Note: I myself prefer case insensitive sorting as well

So Mattias stands alone then.   :-)

This makes we wonder if Mattias shouldn't rethink his decision?
Clearly most developers want case insensitive sorting in this case -
simply because units to the compiler are case insensitive anyway.

Mattias?
I don't mind implementing alternative options, but it seems like a
waist of effort, if everybody is going to pick "case insensitive
sorting" anyway - irrespective of the platform being used.

  - Graeme -