[Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] Is there an online tool for browsing library documentation and source code for FPC and Lazarus?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Nov 17 13:15:48 CET 2011

On 11/17/2011 08:16 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> OINF
> docs get generated in less than a minute (so can be done often with a
> single script), after that I have the full Lang Ref, RTL, FCL, LCL and
> fpGUI docs
As you know, some time ago I with multiple tries failed trying to do
exactly this on the svn version of the source files.

It would be great if you could provide this script system in the svn
(with an easy to use description on how to point it to the multiple
source directories to be used), so that everybody should be able to
create the most current inf files for everything.

Thanks again,
-Michael