[Lazarus] Documentation rev33561

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:06:49 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Documentation is not winning an price for beauty, but for correctness and
> usability.

"[?] Does nothing." is neither correct nor useful.

> If you don't like the [?] marks, then start replacing them by the
> missing information.

That's not a valid argument, they aren't there since day 1, you put
them there. Everyone commiting to the lazarus subversion has only 1
responsability: to fix regressions that he causes. And as I explained
you are generating documentation regressions.

Is it too much to ask?

I don't make such a big deal when I generate problems, I simply fix
them. Generating problems is a normal part of development, but I don't
understand why you refuse to fix the problems which you created.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho