[Lazarus] Working with RTF

Antônio antoniog12345 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:25:52 CET 2011

I have just  contact the author and he says that is making deep
modifications on the component and prefers to wait a bit.

Anyway, I have download and successfully installed lzRichEdit from the
link below:

http://code.google.com/p/lazarus-br/downloads/detail?name=lazarus-br-28-10-2011.zip&can=2&q=

The file contains other stuff as well.

Antônio