[Lazarus] Build project now rebuilds everithing

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 04:14:39 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-11-06 19:08, cobines pisze:
> However, weird thing. If I choose Build from menu then it doesn't seem
> to rebuild FCL, LCL, but if I start Build from a hotkey then it does.

The call from menu item is:

procedure TMainIDE.mnuBuildProjectClicked(Sender: TObject);
Begin
   DoBuildProject(crBuild,[pbfCleanCompile]);
end;

but from hotkey the call is:

   ecBuild: DoBuildProject(crBuild, [pbfCleanCompile,
pbfCompileDependenciesClean]);

So, there is a difference. Which should it be? Since it seems to always
rebuild packages when I use the hotkey I would think that
[pbfCleanCompile] is correct.

--
cobines