[Lazarus] Looking for a reporting solution

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Tue Nov 29 16:39:57 CET 2011

On 2011-11-29 16:29:19 +0100, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:
> > Going further, I'm thinking of parsing the RTF files and create a PDF
> > using fpVectorial, but I don't know how to handle page breaks, headers
> > and footers.
>
> fpVectorial supports multiple pages, but not currently footers and
> also not headers, since they don't exist in vectorial images. You need
> to add an import module for rtf in fpvectorial which will convert the
> RTL into the standard entities from fpvectorial. Footers and headers
> can be converted into rectangles+text.
>
> --
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Thanks, knowing how to handle pages, I can think of a way to handle
headers/footers, after converting RTF to PDF that should be a peace of
cake.

BTW. Do you know how can I convert pages from fpVectorial to
Printer.Canvas, to send them directly to printer?.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com