[Lazarus] TControl.Click?

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 11:28:01 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 10:20:54 +0300
> Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Mattias Gaertner <
> nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> > > wrote:

> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_tricks#Events_.28Method_properties.29_in_the_Object_Inspector
> > >

> > > Mattias
> > >

> > Thanks, but not understand it, but i will to check and correct my
> components
> > code.
>
> What do you don't understand?

In my knowledge, Mehtod of the object,  is pointer to the Procedure and
pointer to that Object, i do not know if that correct.
Now in design time, the code not set, that is ok, but data set to fake
pointer, what is it?.
Maybe if i want to understand i must follow the IDE designer and read it, or
you can explain it to me :) .

Thanks
Zaher Dirkey