[Lazarus] TShiftState "lock" states in mousewheel events

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:03:49 CEST 2011

2011/10/4 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>:
> Hmm, since Borland itself introduced new modifiers (touch, pen, etc),
> shouldn't we consider code that relies on the original enum constants
> to be broken?
First, the code which relies on original enum elements will not
be broken by addition of the new ones.
The code which relied on the fact that all enum elements represent
*currently pressed* buttons/keys does get broken by ssNum and company.
Embarcadero's additions seems ok to me, since they follow
the standard pattern.

> AFAICS the key state will report whether the "lock key"
> is pressed down, not it's toggled state.

No, at least in my tests on Win32 they did indicate toggled state.
Otherwise | would not have a problem in the first place.

--
Alexander S. Klenin