[Lazarus] Are multiple critical sections allowed in form or data module?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Oct 10 10:54:11 CEST 2011

On 10/10/2011 10:34 AM, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:

> I don't think that the LCL should support this.
I did not want to suggest that it should (IMHO it would be "nice" to
have this as a special Application type, but it's (a) not easy to do and
(b) quite low priority. I in fact do have a (Delphi) application that
would benefit of allowing a multi-threaded GUI on a multi-core machine.
But I recon that this is a very uncommon case.)
> It adds another layer of complexity for no good reason at all, with
> questionable end-results.
I fully agree.

-Michael