[Lazarus] Is win32 svn broken?

Gregory M. Turner gmt at malth.us
Wed Oct 12 21:34:42 CEST 2011

Ah, fantastic, thanks. Only problem is when I do that all my design packages stay as "install next time" or whatever it's called, forever. But don't worry about that. I'll solve this problem the old-fashioned way -- by playing video games until somebody else fixes it for me :)

Out of pure intellectual curiosity -- what is the story behind the monolithic build? Surely fpc doesn't lack (anymore?) the requisite .dll/ld.so features to accomodate a .bpl-style approach?

-gmt