[Lazarus] Configure build Lazarus

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Oct 24 15:59:29 CEST 2011

On 24/10/2011 14:56, Bart wrote:
>> Just go to packages menu, open loaded packages "LCL", and rebuild from there
> That does not work for me, due to this bug:
>
> So, basically I'm screwed ;-)

open the package from disk, like any other package (LCL is now exactly
like any other package)

Ok, the bug stops you from editing anything in the package option
dilaog. But the package does obbey the options from "Tools" > "config
build Laz"

So edit the options in "config build laz", as you would have in the
past. "Save" the changes, open the package, click build.

Not ideal. but it's just till the bug is fixed