[Lazarus] Treeview Node Image disappears on selected node.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:47:01 CEST 2011

On 25 October 2011 16:35, zeljko wrote:

> Yes, that's why I'm using state images all the time , don't know is this bug
> or not,

In that case, it clearly seems like a bug. Because with this behaviour
(and your suggestion), I can't share TTreeview code between LCL and
VCL, which uses both image list properties of TTreeview.

Also, in Delphi the state images appear on the far left, not on the
far right. Here is a screenshot of TTreeview under Delphi.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/mcnabp/Projects/DUnit2/DUnit2Description.html#DUnit2_Unit_Test_Suite

  - Graeme -