[Lazarus] Problem with access rights in Windows Mobile?

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Wed Oct 26 10:28:55 CEST 2011

I'll try this approach.

 Thank you very much

 Ricardo

----- Original Message -----
From: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Sent: 10/26/11 06:10 AM
To: Lazarus mailing list
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Problem with access rights in Windows Mobile?

 2011/10/26 "Arí Ricardo Ody" <aro52 at gmx.com>: > The application has various methods that allocate open a TSQLDataset that > points to the same ".db" file ... > Maybe my programming technique must be changed... Or what? My tipical solution is to create 1 unit which has a class which manages a dataset. And dont declare this same dataset anywhere else. You then add a method which returns an instance of this class, but using the singleton approach it will return always the same object for all places which need it. You can check this example: http://openpokergrid.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openpokergrid/WebServer/DB/dbplayer.pas?revision=277&view=markup Here I mixed the singleton approach with reference counting, because I dislike initialization/finalization sections. It will free the object and the dataset when the reference count reaches zero. In a tipical singleton approach it would only free in the finalization section. -- Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho -- _______________________________________________ Lazarus mailing list Lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailman/listinfo/lazarus