[Lazarus] TLMMouseEvent now lacks "state"

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Thu Oct 27 15:24:07 CEST 2011

On Thursday 27 of October 2011 15:09:10 Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> 2011/10/27 Max Vlasov <max.vlasov at gmail.com>:
> > Was such sensitive change intentional and unavoidable?
>
> The change is not really sensitive, user controls should handle
> OnMouseWhell. I don't know why VTV uses the lower level event, it
> would be interresting to hear why. Probably just because the original
> was done in Delphi, where people depend on Windows-specific events.

Now I don't understand. That change was maded for delphi compatibility or not
? VTV had State in that message and checked it. Ok, it checked for shift or
ctrl, so easy to exchange with Button.
Now non-understandable part:
If noone from lcl comunity (eg Luis) changed that code, that means that such
code is there from original source , VTV is written with delphi and that means
that such msg have State.
So if original win msg have State , why it's removed and why it's changed to
Button now ?

zeljko