[Lazarus] TLMMouseEvent now lacks "state"

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Thu Oct 27 17:59:12 CEST 2011

On 27/10/2011 08:08, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
> <luizmed at oi.com.br>  wrote:
>> - The old port was developed by christian, but had some limitations that
>> would lead to much work to be fixed (more than a new port)
> What kinds of limitations? I wonder now if it is a better base for what I need.

Basically it commented all code that did not work with LCL/Lazarus

I took a different approach: as soon a LCL bug/limitation was faced i
reported to bugtracker sometimes with patches. Most of the bugs i
reported was because of this port:
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view_all_set.php?type=1&temporary=y&reporter_id=34
. It took a long time but in the end i (we) got a better VTV and LCL.

> I need a custom drawn clone of TTreeView.

Is not TTreeView custom draw?

Luiz