[Lazarus] Window sizing on gtk

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:54:10 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Max Vlasov <max.vlasov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can fix the first problem just by little extra code that switches between
> the current size and Bounds(0, 0, Screen.Width, Screen.Height),....

While trying to implement this particular workaround, noticed also a
strange  thing

The following "toggle maximize" code can't restore the borderless window
(BorderStyle = bsNone) to the previous state (at least on Ubuntu). So looks
like GTK detected that I maximize to full screen, so it hidden both
toolbars, but later for some reasons don't accept
BoundsRect:=fLastRestoreRect; , the window still stays in the full-screen
state. Only if I wrap the restore into Visible:=false/Visible:=true it
works.

begin
  if fIsMaximized then
  begin