[Lazarus] Brazilian Lazarus Translation

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:10:58 CEST 2011

2011/10/29 marcelo.bp <marcelo.bp at netsite.com.br>:
> I suppose that you are using the last stable version of Lazarus.

Yes. And I would prefer that as it is in RC2.

> The trunk version detects the language environment variables and adjusts the
> language files properly.
> If you are using a Brazilian portuguese OS (win/linux) the default will be
> brazilian portuguese translations (pt_BR).

Most programs that offer translation, first offer the translation of
Portugal, that is a language not much welcome here in Brazil.

[...]
> As i told before, this is really interesting to the newbies. To me, it´s
> just an option.

Me too. ;) And is an option that I will never use or indicate here in
Brazil. (even for newbies :D ).

--
Silvio Clécio
Blog - <silvioprog.com.br>