[Lazarus] Zeos, Win 7 (64-bit) e SQLServer 2008: None of the dynamic libraries can be found: ntwdblib.dll

Santiago A. svaa at ciberpiula.net
Thu Sep 1 09:42:55 CEST 2011

El 31/08/2011 22:46, Marcos Douglas escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Someone here has already developed an application using Zeos, Win 7
> (64-bit) and SQLServer 2008?
> My application runs perfectly on WinXP, but gives error when I try
> to connect on the database:
> "None of the dynamic libraries Can be found: ntwdblib.dll."

First:
  Does ntwdblib.dll exist and is in the path?

Second:
To be honest I don't know if there it is a compatibility problem, but I
would try this:

Make sure dlls and lazarus executable are for the same processor. My
hypotesis (don't know, just to try) is that  If the lazarus target is
64-bit,it may have problems when linking with 32-bit Libraries. Or the
other way around. Lazarus target 32-bit and libraries 64-bit.