[Lazarus] ARM, Cortex-A9 in Genesi Efika MX cloud computer...

dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com
Mon Sep 26 18:51:40 CEST 2011

Hi everyone

I am trying to get a simple ( default console app ) project to compile
(in Windows XP),  for a target of a Genesi Efika MX cloud computer (ARM,
Cortex-A9) running Linux Ubuntu 10.10,
http://www.genesi-usa.com/products/efika

but I am getting "Illegal instruction" when I run the compiled
application. I have installed CodeTyphoon, and cross build the RTL and
units etc.

Using the following batch file:

ppcrossarm -s %1.lpr  -Tlinux -Parm -darm

arm-linux-as.exe -mcpu=cortex-a8 -march=armv7 -o %1.o %1.s

arm-linux-ld.exe -static -o %1 link.res -lm -lstdc++ -lgcc_eh -lpthread
-lc –lgcc

any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks