[Lazarus] Lazarus Portuguese translation situation

Paulo Costa paco at fe.up.pt
Thu Sep 1 22:45:50 CEST 2011

On 01/09/2011 20:29, Rich Saunders wrote:
> Would it be possible to take this work group discussion off the main
> mailing list while details are being worked out?

I was just going to propose something like that. The difference between
the way Portuguese is used in Brazil and in Portugal probably isn't very
interesting for most of the non Portuguese speakers.

Also, this discussion does not need to be done in English as it is
somewhat strange to have people from Portugal an Brazil discussing
Portuguese usage in English...

Paulo Costa