[Lazarus] Is Lee Jenkins around? (lee at datatrakpos.com)

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 02:18:39 CEST 2011

On 1 September 2011 20:11, Alberto Narduzzi <albertonarduzzi at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Is he on holiday or something? That shouldn't cause his website to be
>> down and his email to stop responding?
>>

> Actually, what Mr. Jenkins is doing should be only _his_ business. Shall he
> want to cut out with the rest of the World, none of us has the right to
> stop, or even to question him.
>
> And the list is not "have_you_seen_him_around@**lists.lazarus.org<have_you_seen_him_around at lists.lazarus.org>
> "
>

> Just my 2c.

When people disconnect themselves from regular contact just like that, it is
either deliberate or something is wrong. You would expect emails to get
through, even if they are not replied to, not bounced back as though the
domain is expired or his webhosting has been cut off. As the website appears
to be a website where his products are advertised and he probably trades
with that is rather unusual.

I am only querying this mailing list because it is possible that he contacts
other list users using other means besides this mailing list,and as I said I
am interested in one of his libraries.

> --

Frank Church