[Lazarus] TButton resizing is broken in Trunk's form designer

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:22:16 CEST 2011

On 08/09/2011, Mattias Gaertner  wrote:
> Can you try the outer edge of the side resizers?
> Probably it is important where you start grabbing.

That requires fine mouse skills (smile), but I think you are on to
something. If I carefully position the mouse on the outer edges of the
resize handles, then I can indeed resize the component. Placing the
mouse pointer in the center or inner half of the resize handles, then
I can't resize the component.

  - Graeme -