[Lazarus] Class operators

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:33:06 CEST 2011

On 08/09/2011, Martin  wrote:
> Actually, if you upgrade your trunk, you test with the feature disabled.
>
> option / Editor / completion and hints

Those two options where enabled by default on my system.

BTW:
Shouldn't those two checkbox option be located under the Debugger
section of Environment Options dialog? That's the first place I looked
for the "debugger" settings, then had to re-read your message to find
out where you added those options.

I'll get another lazarus trunk update and retest.

  - Graeme -