[Lazarus] Search paths per platform

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Fri Sep 9 21:08:04 CEST 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:24:18 -0300
> Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:

>> > You can do that with the Lazarus trunk version.
>> >
>> > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Macros_and_Conditionals#Conditionals
>>
>> BTW, why the "build mode" ignores the "macro value" typed?
>> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Macros_and_Conditionals#Add_a_release.2Fdebug_mode
>>
>> The build mode uses the "clicked parameters" in IDE not the typed in
>> "macro value", right? So, why the "macro value" exists?
>
> What do you mean with "clicked parameters"?

Sorry... To "clicked parameters" I mean 'Compiler Options'>'Linking'>
|-Xs, -g, -gl, etc | , ie, the CheckBoxs on the IDE.

> The "macro value" is the value you get when you use the macro, e.g. in
> a search path.

For example:
If I set a macro " MyMacro | -O2  "  (name | value) and click in "Show
Options" I see:
 -MObjFPC -Scghi -CX -O1 -Xs -XX -vewnhi -l
bla bla bla
 -FE..\bin\ $MyMacro -dLCL -dLCLwin32

The value -O2 was ignored but all parameters "clicked" will be used.

Lazarus 0.9.31 r31914 FPC 2.5.1 i386-win32-win32/win64

Marcos Douglas