[Lazarus] Single-stepping assembler

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 10:45:42 CEST 2011

Martin wrote:
> On 11/09/2011 18:23, Martin wrote:
>> On 11/09/2011 16:44, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>>
>>> Lazarus is still building for ARM, I'll report back when I know how
>>> that looks. I'll also check the exact kernel versions that the test
>>> systems have running, in case there's some problem.
>>>

>> I'll see if I find the time => it should be simple to copy the code
>> from unit GDBMIClasses) TPseoudoTerminal.Open /Read and make a small
>> test app, that will open a pseudo terminal, set the handle to
>> none-blocking read, and call read on it => and test if read will block
>> or not.
>
> Ok, the below code, imualtes the pseudoterminal handling => the read is
> supposed to bne none blocking.
>
> maybe some of the constants are indeed wrong for your system (endianess)?

Thanks, I'll work on that as soon as I have time. If it were a simple
endianness issue I'd expect PPC (PowerPC, in an old Mac)  to fail.

Funnily enough, I was wondering a few days ago whether anybody was using
ptys with FPC or Lazarus. Is your debugger access the only place?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk