[Lazarus] Help needed with a SynEdit patch please - Tab char indicator

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:54:51 CEST 2011

On 16/09/2011 10:22, Martin wrote:

> OpenOffice writer puts the symbol in the middle (centered)
> Notepad++ has a continues arrow over the whole tab
> eclipse show them at start
  syn  (editor also based on SynEdit) puts symbol in the middle
  EditPad Pro - symbol at the beginning.
  Midnight Commander - uses <----->  style arrows (looks terrible)
  MonoDevelop uses a symbol in the beginning

I guess the other reason I like the symbol in the beginning, is because
it help visually seeing indentation blocks from start to finish.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/