[Lazarus] Synchronize in Threads not working correctly on Gtk2 on Windows 32?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Sep 19 14:37:59 CEST 2011

On 09/18/2011 02:28 PM, Frank Church wrote:
> I switched a program which I knew worked perfectly in Win32 to GTK2
> and the Synchronize(@DispatchOutput) stopped working.
I recently verified that TThread.Synchronize does work (in my testing
program) in the current svn version of Lazarus. It did not work in some
older versions.

If you find that it does not work for you (with the svn version), please
do send me a short example, so that I can enhance my testing program for
this case.

-Michael