[Lazarus] Lazarus and accessibility

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:19:22 CEST 2011

Hi Lubos,

no you did not do anything bad :-) You have not caused any badness.

What I mean is : when you answer to somebody on newsgroups,
and somewhere somebody doesn't know you top-post because of screen-reader,
then they may give you bad time, because they don't know.

so a simple [screen reader friendly] first line of post will save it for everybody :)

I hope you won't need even that here now :) because the watchdogs read it and will remember :)

Regards,
Lukasz