[Lazarus] Implementing COM interfaces

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:04:17 CEST 2011

I've looked at the link you mentioned, but the interesting documents
seem to be not accessable currently...

Nevertheless on Linux the topic would be handled by using the stuff
provided by the widgetset. E.g. for the GTK2 widgetset there is the ATK
(Accessibilty ToolKit). I don't know what is needed to implement it or
the equivalent for Qt.

Regards,
Sven