[Lazarus] Lazarus project version information out of whack on 0.9.30?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:09:30 CEST 2011

2011/9/8 Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>

> >(...)
> > I also saw that a "Build All" fixes this problem. Will there be something
> in
> > fixes for it?
> >
> > --
> > Frank Church
> >

> You mean that application version is only auto-increment on BuildAll?
> (This is also what happens on trunk)
> IIRC this behavior is compatible with Delphi, and I would say it's the
> expected one.
> When you're testing some modification (or doing a release, even a
> internal/testing one) the least you have to do is do a complete Build
> instead of Compile...
>
> -Flávio

Is this a works as designed issue or is it considered a bug. I prefer the
former way. When I don't want the build to be incremented I tick the
relevant checkbox.

Anyway with the build all, the version in the executable is a step behind
the one in the project, and the .rc file doesn't get updated.

Is this the new behaviour? Has 'fixes_xxx been changed?

> --

Frank Church