[Lazarus] Source and Editor woes

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Sep 28 18:24:36 CEST 2011

On 28/09/2011 17:56, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Martin schrieb:
>> I played around with it, for some longer. I use "restore pos" in the
>> window settings, so it does not happen.
>
> I use "restore geometry", a "restore pos" is not available?

yes, "restore geometry" that is what I meant. And that is what I
normally use, and wile using this, it has never happened to me. (except
once, when it was combined with a bug about negative window coordinates,
but that is fixed; however meaning that in theory the issue exist with
"restore geom" too, but does not trigger for me).

Ok scratch the last paragraph, after having said that, I have no one
triggered it with "restore" too, but it has not happen before. And I am
not sure how to repeat.

Using "default pos" or "custom pos" the issue is repeatable. I seem to
experience one unexpected resize/re-position, after changing the option,
then repositioning the window

>> You probably have a fixed pos? In that case it can be reproduced, on
>> focus. Please report it on mantis
>
> What version should I use for an reasonable error report?

I tested with trunk, and it is present. If you experience in any other
version, use that for the report, and mention that it was reproduced
with trunk too.

Maybe attach environmentoptions.xml. And steps to reproduce with an
empty project.