[Lazarus] Vector graphics

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Fri Apr 6 15:02:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would like to try to make a CAD-file viewer. More specific to view the
contents of a GenCAD-file. That's an ascii-file containing a description
of a PCB. It's an hierarchy of graphical entities.
So I would need some drawing routines, eventually with filled surfaces
i.e. filled circles, rectangles but also rectangles with rounded
corners, etc.
What could I use ? I tried compiling fpvectorial on lazarus 0.9.30.4,
but it needs fcl version 1.01. I think that's from a newer version of
fpc than 2.6.0 I'm using.

Any advise ?

Thanks,

Koenraad Lelong.